Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Robin Marvel is a She

BY Nancy Janiola No comments

Surprise!! It was indeed one hell of a surprise. We've been writing each other back and forth and none of her emails had given me any clue that she [Robin Marvel] isn't a He.

I promised to blog about the book she sent me as soon as I get hold of it. All along I've been using he to describe her. How on earth am I supposed to know that the person behind this male-sounding name was a woman and not a man? Not until I got this from her of course...

Hi Nancy~
Thank you for your blog. I wanted to let you know that I am a female. Sorry for the confusion.

Love, Gratitude & Kindness
Robin Marvel

Aww!! That really made me want to just shrink till I get invisible! More so when JK told me that Robin is indeed a common girl's name in the US.

Not here in the Philippines, though thus, the confusion.

0 comments: