Thursday, October 06, 2011

On Reducing Rice Intake

BY Nancy Janiola IN , , 1 comment

I maybe wanting to cut down my size through constant exercising but I never had once considered eliminating rice in my daily meal plan. Rice as we have known is a vital source of carbohydrates which gives us energy. However, excessive rice intake could be one cause of rapid weight gain more so if the body has poor metabolism. Unfortunately that is my case! I easily gain weight and can hardly lose it. So recently, I have decided to cut my rice intake.

Photo courtesy of Yahoo images

But in in order for me to do that, I had to create my own mini kitchen. That way, I can cook what I want for myself and avoid seeing rice which is obviously what my mom’s dining table has every meal time. They’re not on serious diet. I am now.

Here let me sport my new mini kitchen!
People around me asked why spend when I can get free meals off my mom’s kitchen? I had to make them understand. Obviously my diet regimen is nothing easy. I have to start from scratch. But like they say, “nothing worthwhile is ever easy”.

UP NEXT... I am I am going to talk about what I’ve had in my kitchen lately. See you then! ;)

1 comments:

imriz said...

good luck on the diet plan.