Monday, February 27, 2012

A Not So Funny Morning

BY Nancy Janiola IN No comments

2:00 am. I woke up from my sleep, went to pee and back. I was going to lie back down but before that I checked to see if there’s something interesting in my inbox. Indeed there is! It’s an order for two guest posts on two of my blogs.

I didn’t want the advert to wait so even if still tired and half-asleep I tried to work on it.

To keep me awake, I unpack a sachet of 3 n 1 coffee into a coffee mug. Mindless of whether I have hot water or not, I turn to my water dispenser to fill my cup and alas! A warm coffee sure did wake me up! (LMAO)

Looking at undissolved coffee powder made me realize that I didn’t turn it on so no; I haven’t had a single sip of a warm coffee. I then let the coffee mug sit while waiting for the hot water.

Good thing I have this to save my morning...
I dumped the warm coffee out and about half of the undissolved coffee powder in the bottom of the cup I mixed with a spoonful of this Cappuccino drink mix.

That's about it… my not so funny Tuesday morning.

0 comments: