Thursday, November 28, 2013

Jelly - Belly Woes

BY Nancy Janiola IN , 1 comment

And here I am again... feeling awful and to think the Holiday season has just officially begun. Just thinking alone of how much I needed to lose is already killing me.

Obviously, there's no use in browsing bunch of different weight loss programs  over and over from the internet as most likely these articles will just add up to the guilt I've been feeling.

Okay, what I need now is a proven effective way on how to work this jelly-belly out from my system - not for anything else other than just to feel good and healthy again. I know my so unhealthy lifestyle is what causes this trouble and not to mention my eating habit and poor choices of  food sometimes. I am one of those millions of people who spend hours and I mean long hours in a day behind the desk with less time to exercise. (If it was williams allegro 88-key digital piano, I wouldn't mind.) Perhaps,  the only time I get to move around is when I do my not so energy-consuming chores. I even barely go out to breathe fresh air if not for personal errands or a visit to my sister and nieces which I also rarely do.

The feelings I get are becoming so undesirable and being stressed over it is definitely not helping so I really need something to get started with ASAP before it's too late and before I run out of clothes to wear... again!

1 comments:

Alonzo H. Little said...

* To “In a Handbasket”: That’s a very good point, and I’m sorry if I left you with that impression. What I meant to convey was that kids should have task-oriented consequences. So the cell phone, for example, would be taken away until your child hasn’t been disrespectful for 4 hours, or until he’s made some sort of amends during that 4 hours. (And remember, you can take it away for another 4, 6, or 8 hours if he reverts back to his old behavior.) In The Complete Guide to Consequences DVD, I stress that consequences should be task-oriented, not time-oriented. So parents can take something away for 4 hours while their child does some constructive task (like making amends or working on behaving more appropriately.) And don’t forget, 4 hours is just a number I used—you could use 24. But I wouldn’t make it so long that it loses its meaning. The shorter term the consequence, the better the chance you have to get your child to learn skills sooner.