Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Throwback Tuesday: Cheesy Bangus Spring Rolls: Perfect Lenten Season Recipe

BY Nancy Janiola IN , No comments

I so love spring rolls. Do you? Okay if that's a yes, then here's one easy perfect dish we can all together prepare for this coming Lenten Season courtesy of Sarap ng Buhay by Kraft Eden. They call it Cheesy Bangus Spring Rolls.



Click image to see the recipe of this oh so yummy treat.


I'm privileged to have been invited to joined Kraft Eden's biggest event last year - breaking the world record. By simply sharing one of the cheesy recipes I know, I became now part of that history. Isn't it great? Now I am more than enjoying the real benefit of that little effort I spent for them. Receiving seasonal and extra delicious recipes like this for free is more than just something. Thanks Kraft Eden!


0 comments: