Thursday, July 21, 2011

Welcome to Daily Grind!

BY Nancy Janiola IN , No comments

Hello there! Whether you came here by accident or because I asked you to check my new site out, I'd like to say THANK YOU and welcome to DAILY GRIND!

It took me years to make up my mind to try niche blogging. Thanks to my PMC family for inspiring me to give in to this pleasure. I started with a travel page. It is doing well so far and now this. I actually should have launched this page way weeks ago. It's been almost three weeks since I bought and parked its own domain at Godaddy and I can't be any guiltier for wasting such precious days so finally it is here.

The header above explains what this new page will be all about. I am crossing my fingers for this though and hope I can keep up in providing valuable blog entries as I learn and experience them - one at a time.

I've also placed a social media as well as a Google Friend Connect widget at the sidebar. I know it's quite early but if you think this page is worth your time, I shall be more than glad to return that favors.

That's it for now and I hope to see you all guys around. Thanks for visiting DAILY GRIND!

0 comments: