Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I am Not Clinically Overweight

BY Nancy Janiola IN , 2 comments

My Body Mass Index (BMI) counts 27, therefore I am not overweight - that's according to weight management experts.

I hate dieting - that's one thing for sure. But there came a time that I gained twice than my ideal weight and had to do something about it

I remember a weight loss pill ad before endorsed by a popular female Filipino actress. Just out of curiosity, I tried surfing its official website to see how it works and if I can be a possible candidate of such product. That's how I learned about this BMI thing and the surprising fact that I am "not" actually overweight in contrary to what I have been bitterly thinking of.

Anyway, I still don't think I will try the product though should I be qualified. I'm simply too chicken to take the risk. I'd rather do the hard workout. But I'm glad I've learned something new out of it.

Wanna know what your BMI says about yours? Try it HERE!

2 comments:

Pinx said...

when i was still younger and single nans, i was underweight. i was anorexic too. hehehe...but now that i have two kids, i can no longer be anorexic. i have to be healthy. glad i'm still on the normal BMI.

jenny said...

Hi Nancy,

My current BMI is 19.3 but I'm not underweight. I'm quite short, hehehe...
I remember the days when I was quite heavy for my height. But I was never really tempted to take weight loss pills. I labored hard - did Taebo and dancing. Luckily, I lost weight.
I read you're doing Taebo. Keep it up! It's all worth it. :)

jenny
www.mannaforjenny.tumblr.com