Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Reason Why I Created this Page

BY Nancy Janiola IN No comments

At some point I went so vocal about how skeptical I was to do niche blogging. Afraid that I may not be able to keep up with appropriate blog posts, I refused to give it a try. But later I realized I actually could have almost a year-worth of blog entries if only I have this page up a year earlier than I did.

I have been meaning to create a separate page where I can narrate my personal weight loss journey and this was it - the primary reason why I created this blog. I just hope though I won't chicken out in posting pictures of myself while on the process of achieving my ideal weight. I find some of my old pictures gross for real. Other times, I'd rather be a photographer than be a subject in any picture taking events.

True, that having extras beyond what's ideal really affects one's self-esteem especially women... unless you don't care. Well, I do and I will continue to do so while I can.

So what do I exactly do to lose weight? That you will find out next here on Daily Grind! ;)


0 comments: